BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

Just like Todd Anthony Short this video is Too Short!

To Goof A Predator To Goof A Predator

Pretty funny with good animation. The Chris Hansen voice acting could have been better though. He tends to drawl his words, I didn't hear it once in this.

Wario vs Kirby Wario vs Kirby

I'll be real and say that I thought this was boring. THe animation was done nicely, it just wasn't interesting to watch. Nostalgia alone isn't enough to make this good. Nice effort.

Ships vs Monsters Ships vs Monsters

I don't like the launch method of setting out ships. Dragging them and click them to start/stop is super inefficient and really dragged down the gameplay to me.

Trueshot Trueshot

This is a great job for a first game. The mechanics and stuff were really smooth. The bullets coming from outside and forming a circle around me was something I haven't seen in a buttet hell game, kudos! The music is also awesome and I'm not just saying that cuz I made the title track :p Good work, keep progressing!!

brokeman11 responds:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It took some doing, but I wanted to create bullet mechanics that would give even touhou players notice. And, kudos to you as well. The instant I heard Titan, I knew I found my title song. Enjoy!

House of Tards House of Tards

This game was developed by Russians!!

Roll Call *extended* Roll Call *extended*

Yo I just checked a bunch of your tracks out, each one is fire!! You got your style down, it's real nice. Professional status! 808 never gonna fade and always hits hard!! You got a new fan, hope you keep uploading here.

f f

Love it, simple yet awesome. Simply awesome!

Summer Down Summer Down

No way this is goth, not when it sounds like the background music of every 80's action movie ever.

Feywer96 responds:

*laughs* well there isn't a "custom genre" addition to the selection; Ethereal Wave or just Electronic, Shoegaze is what I was going for, but "goth" was the only moody one I could find xD Appreciate the input ;)

Beyond Human Keyframe #2 Beyond Human Keyframe #2

this is an actual photo of me eating a ghost pepper 5/5

Megavolt Megavolt

Wow! I haven't seen this character since 1994! Thanks :)

Space Space

People are seeing a boss like the cosmic monolith, I'm seeing a door :D