That neck That neck

I don't think you know what a thot is lol good shit

Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire

5 Keks for you!

EmptyHero's Life Saving Load EmptyHero's Life Saving Load

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This shit was clownin', laughed the whole time! Reminded me of when I was 16 and went to Job Corps. When I first got there there was no attractive chicks...but after awhile some of them started looking pretty decent, I even fucked a girl in the storage room behind the cafeteria. She was not a looker lol but damn if I didn't need to bust a nut! Love all your stuff, this one was especially awesome! 5/5

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

8,11,2,31,4,2,2,26,2,7,2,2

EBF is easily my favoritest flashgame series :) Look forward to the next installment!

Ships vs Monsters Ships vs Monsters

I don't like the launch method of setting out ships. Dragging them and click them to start/stop is super inefficient and really dragged down the gameplay to me.

Trueshot Trueshot

This is a great job for a first game. The mechanics and stuff were really smooth. The bullets coming from outside and forming a circle around me was something I haven't seen in a buttet hell game, kudos! The music is also awesome and I'm not just saying that cuz I made the title track :p Good work, keep progressing!!

brokeman11 responds:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It took some doing, but I wanted to create bullet mechanics that would give even touhou players notice. And, kudos to you as well. The instant I heard Titan, I knew I found my title song. Enjoy!

Hipster Girls Hipster Girls

Awesome song!

Carcinogens Carcinogens

This is some dope Wu-Tang shit right here! 5/5

LiberalShimmering responds:

Thanks!

leng leng

real chill, nice :)

Teeth are yummy Teeth are yummy

He's ornery cuz he has all those teeth and no toothbrush

Orbital battle Orbital battle

It's a travesty that this wasn't frontpaged too.

Wraith Wraith

Reminds me of a Xenomorph, obviously. Great work!