TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

You sound like Mundane Matt from YouTube. Anyway, I really like this video. The animation was great and it has a positive message. Time + circumstance changes people.

Raziberry responds:

I have never heard that I sound like Mundane Matt before, that's weird, man! Glad you liked it, though!

Fast and Furious Forty-Five Fast and Furious Forty-Five

This was retarded and I love it. Well done!

TRUMPED TRUMPED

Trumped 2 was funnier, but this was still fucking hilarious.

Samination responds:

THanks!

Ships vs Monsters Ships vs Monsters

I don't like the launch method of setting out ships. Dragging them and click them to start/stop is super inefficient and really dragged down the gameplay to me.

Trueshot Trueshot

This is a great job for a first game. The mechanics and stuff were really smooth. The bullets coming from outside and forming a circle around me was something I haven't seen in a buttet hell game, kudos! The music is also awesome and I'm not just saying that cuz I made the title track :p Good work, keep progressing!!

brokeman11 responds:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It took some doing, but I wanted to create bullet mechanics that would give even touhou players notice. And, kudos to you as well. The instant I heard Titan, I knew I found my title song. Enjoy!

House of Tards House of Tards

This game was developed by Russians!!

Im Sofa King Cool Im Sofa King Cool

Song is dope af especially the beat, super sick. This track is slept on.

KidDeception responds:

Thanks for the comment and appreciation. This is why I keep working.

AIM ['17] Gun Strike AIM ['17] Gun Strike

I think you killed what you were going for. The music goes with the art and hits the challenges of the AIM contest. Great job, good luck!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks, I've fixed up the mix, don't know if the file updated, but I had windows volume bar at 25% when writing, so it doesn't sound good loud, it'll sound better when NG decides to replace the file with the new one.

TIGERM - TigerMvintage - Ancient Arts (Long Play Version) TIGERM - TigerMvintage - Ancient Arts (Long Play Version)

I'm going to die waiting for a snare that never comes

Presidential Pardon Presidential Pardon

Obama granted 212 pardons. He also commuted the sentences of 1,385 criminals. That's more than the last 12 presidents combined. That makes your animation completely inaccurate since Trump has issued exactly 0 pardons and commuted the sentences of 0 criminals. You get 1 point for not having any spelling errors. Congrats.

Luis responds:

lmao. ok thanks!

Strippers in Orbit Strippers in Orbit

space stripper :)

king of clubs king of clubs

Wicked