Wario vs Kirby Wario vs Kirby

I'll be real and say that I thought this was boring. THe animation was done nicely, it just wasn't interesting to watch. Nostalgia alone isn't enough to make this good. Nice effort.

TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

You sound like Mundane Matt from YouTube. Anyway, I really like this video. The animation was great and it has a positive message. Time + circumstance changes people.

Raziberry responds:

I have never heard that I sound like Mundane Matt before, that's weird, man! Glad you liked it, though!

Fast and Furious Forty-Five Fast and Furious Forty-Five

This was retarded and I love it. Well done!

Ships vs Monsters Ships vs Monsters

I don't like the launch method of setting out ships. Dragging them and click them to start/stop is super inefficient and really dragged down the gameplay to me.

Trueshot Trueshot

This is a great job for a first game. The mechanics and stuff were really smooth. The bullets coming from outside and forming a circle around me was something I haven't seen in a buttet hell game, kudos! The music is also awesome and I'm not just saying that cuz I made the title track :p Good work, keep progressing!!

brokeman11 responds:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It took some doing, but I wanted to create bullet mechanics that would give even touhou players notice. And, kudos to you as well. The instant I heard Titan, I knew I found my title song. Enjoy!

House of Tards House of Tards

This game was developed by Russians!!

Summer Down Summer Down

No way this is goth, not when it sounds like the background music of every 80's action movie ever.

Feywer96 responds:

*laughs* well there isn't a "custom genre" addition to the selection; Ethereal Wave or just Electronic, Shoegaze is what I was going for, but "goth" was the only moody one I could find xD Appreciate the input ;)

Empathy Empathy

I voted 5/5 because this is underrated but I'm giving you 4.5 here because I was waiting for chill bass that never came. I love the track man, real chill and mellow. I'd bump this on a relaxing drive. I agree that this is more along the lines of chillstep for sure, but just some low bass tones could've set this track off. Great work though, this is a great piece! Good luck with the contest :)

BeeFef responds:

Thanks so much! I could see some chill bass being added in. I thought that the chords and stuff would be enough to cover the bass end but I guess not! Appreciate your review

Im Sofa King Cool Im Sofa King Cool

Song is dope af especially the beat, super sick. This track is slept on.

KidDeception responds:

Thanks for the comment and appreciation. This is why I keep working.

Takkar Level up Takkar Level up

The legs are definitely off-placement in the first picture, but I love the attention to detail like the little wrinkle of skin in his abs. Nice work! The 2nd pic is pure badassery.

Mermaids Mermaids

I really like this one because it reminds me of something I've seen in an old book on mythical creatures. It has a very classical, Renaissance feel to it. I wish their tales were a bit more visible but we'll leave that mystery to the imagination.

Just Coffee Just Coffee

The freckles look fake af and the spikes seem like a tacked-on afterthought. Good work tho