All 40 art Reviews

Presidential Pardon Presidential Pardon

Obama granted 212 pardons. He also commuted the sentences of 1,385 criminals. That's more than the last 12 presidents combined. That makes your animation completely inaccurate since Trump has issued exactly 0 pardons and commuted the sentences of 0 criminals. You get 1 point for not having any spelling errors. Congrats.

Luis responds:

lmao. ok thanks!

Strippers in Orbit Strippers in Orbit

space stripper :)

king of clubs king of clubs

Wicked

Mewplume - (Mew + Vileplume) Mewplume - (Mew + Vileplume)

Fantastic, very thought provoking 5/5

LukeF responds:

Thank you so much!

Newspapers Newspapers

I like the ALT-R one because I earn a nickel everytime a libtard gets triggered. Cha-ching!

Mr. President Mr. President

Stupid people in the comment ignorant to the fact that Hillary literally wanted to start a nuclear war with Russia. It's astounding that they can even function. Anyway, great work! 5/5

Dogs Dogs

Sorry about your dog, Matt :( He'll live on forever now! Can't wait for the new installment. I'm still playing EBF4, the game is amazing and I know the next one will be even better based on your constant quest to improve each game.

Batter Up! Batter Up!

This is very sexist and pushes an unattainable body image onto impressionable young girls and women that visit Newgrounds. You probably have a naked version of this too, weirdo. Nice shading and colors though, just the message is patriarchal and degrading to women.

Daily Imagination #294 - Elder Daily Imagination #294 - Elder

there's a figure on the creature...awesome

Celine Celine