All 60 art Reviews

Beyond Human Keyframe #2 Beyond Human Keyframe #2

this is an actual photo of me eating a ghost pepper 5/5

Megavolt Megavolt

Wow! I haven't seen this character since 1994! Thanks :)

Space Space

People are seeing a boss like the cosmic monolith, I'm seeing a door :D

Frog Portrait Frog Portrait

5 Keks for you!

YorieOfTheCastle responds:

Shadilay, brother!

Grandfather Wood Burning Grandfather Wood Burning

This clearly meant a lot to you and your family. Amazing work! Keep using multiple mediums :)

Guilt Guilt

I simultaneously like and dislike this piece. It's the title, Guilt, and the connotations I associate with the word. I'm reminded of "white guilt", which iitself is akin to concept of original sin (Adam & Even eating the forbidden fruit of knowledge). In the land of blind where the one-eyed man is king, do you think he feels guilty? Even though I don't subscribe to the word, this is also "ableist". It assumes that people we perceive to be physically impaired are unable to live fufilling lives. I'm looking too deep into this and applying my own biases. Great work!

ILLLOGIC responds:

Well I grew up in a religious family and I never felt religious myself. I would have go to Sunday school and catechism. I seriously freaking despised every minute. As strange as it is I like a lot of the symbols religious art uses. I think it really influences me ( don't particularly to admit that because I don't identity with it spiritually).
This painting represents how when you hurt people you take something from them. The figure on the right (which is me) has multiple eyes and arms but it still in the dark and it absorb in its misery. The figure on the right is now deformed but still has something bright that can't be taken. And thank you for such a thoughtful post!

Anti-Achromatic Anti-Achromatic

Wow, the idiot below must think that a white line going through blue is art! This piece is sublime, the meaning almost obvious. Don't lock yourself awa, embrace the beauty, colors, and even dangers of the outside world. Live life.

ILLLOGIC responds:

AWE you get it! You really captured the meaning perfectly. Thanks!

Worlds Apart Worlds Apart

I like this one very much. There's a sadness about it...but alas I lack the skills to fully capture and interpret the feelings this stokes. We weren't meant to live this way...

Broken bones Broken bones

This is what trying too hard to be edgy looks like

Bloody East Bloody East