Im Sofa King Cool Im Sofa King Cool

Song is dope af especially the beat, super sick. This track is slept on.

KidDeception responds:

Thanks for the comment and appreciation. This is why I keep working.

AIM ['17] Gun Strike AIM ['17] Gun Strike

I think you killed what you were going for. The music goes with the art and hits the challenges of the AIM contest. Great job, good luck!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks, I've fixed up the mix, don't know if the file updated, but I had windows volume bar at 25% when writing, so it doesn't sound good loud, it'll sound better when NG decides to replace the file with the new one.

TIGERM - TigerMvintage - Ancient Arts (Long Play Version) TIGERM - TigerMvintage - Ancient Arts (Long Play Version)

I'm going to die waiting for a snare that never comes

Concept and Morality Concept and Morality

I liked the first 39 seconds, was expecting some kind of breakbeat to come in. I thought the rest was a little boring, I didn't think the drums went well with what you had, but this is a nice stepping stone. Nice experimental stuff tho, good luck!

ConceptSama responds:

its just a demo and is ment to be played on guitar the drums keep track of the change in time signature just for now the song will be hyped when its done dont worry <_<

Diezel vs Kwing Diezel vs Kwing

"you're trying too hard to be black. Bitch, you're Rachel Dolezal"
HAHAHA!!
I always crack up when someone references her cuz we live in the same small city XD

Kwing responds:

You should get in touch with Gasmasq, he's from Spokane too.

Bummer Diss Bummer Diss

Killed it once again! Too bad this beat is just awful, I wouldn't battle you on it either :p

Kwing responds:

Are you kidding me? I fuckin' love this instrumental.

Kwing vs Aggy Black Kwing vs Aggy Black

Kwing ftw! How's the other guy gonna dis your mic with his crappy shit lol

das a gurl

The Assassin (Trap Short) The Assassin (Trap Short)

as promised, a short trap beat.

Bong Hit SFX Bong Hit SFX

You have just a tad too much water in your piece :p

Va10r65 responds:

lol actually if you saw it its perfect, the down stem was too far away from the mic

Experimental Wonders Experimental Wonders

staring into the audio player's visualizer I feel like I'm entering the twilight zone or some shit. nice work of randomness that somehow all fits together.

SlaughterClub responds:

thanks real glad you enjoyed it !!