Roll Call *extended* Roll Call *extended*

Yo I just checked a bunch of your tracks out, each one is fire!! You got your style down, it's real nice. Professional status! 808 never gonna fade and always hits hard!! You got a new fan, hope you keep uploading here.

f f

Love it, simple yet awesome. Simply awesome!

Summer Down Summer Down

No way this is goth, not when it sounds like the background music of every 80's action movie ever.

Feywer96 responds:

*laughs* well there isn't a "custom genre" addition to the selection; Ethereal Wave or just Electronic, Shoegaze is what I was going for, but "goth" was the only moody one I could find xD Appreciate the input ;)

Empathy Empathy

I voted 5/5 because this is underrated but I'm giving you 4.5 here because I was waiting for chill bass that never came. I love the track man, real chill and mellow. I'd bump this on a relaxing drive. I agree that this is more along the lines of chillstep for sure, but just some low bass tones could've set this track off. Great work though, this is a great piece! Good luck with the contest :)

BeeFef responds:

Thanks so much! I could see some chill bass being added in. I thought that the chords and stuff would be enough to cover the bass end but I guess not! Appreciate your review

Im Sofa King Cool Im Sofa King Cool

Song is dope af especially the beat, super sick. This track is slept on.

KidDeception responds:

Thanks for the comment and appreciation. This is why I keep working.

AIM ['17] Gun Strike AIM ['17] Gun Strike

I think you killed what you were going for. The music goes with the art and hits the challenges of the AIM contest. Great job, good luck!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks, I've fixed up the mix, don't know if the file updated, but I had windows volume bar at 25% when writing, so it doesn't sound good loud, it'll sound better when NG decides to replace the file with the new one.

TIGERM - TigerMvintage - Ancient Arts (Long Play Version) TIGERM - TigerMvintage - Ancient Arts (Long Play Version)

I'm going to die waiting for a snare that never comes

Concept and Morality Concept and Morality

I liked the first 39 seconds, was expecting some kind of breakbeat to come in. I thought the rest was a little boring, I didn't think the drums went well with what you had, but this is a nice stepping stone. Nice experimental stuff tho, good luck!

ConceptSama responds:

its just a demo and is ment to be played on guitar the drums keep track of the change in time signature just for now the song will be hyped when its done dont worry <_<

Diezel vs Kwing Diezel vs Kwing

"you're trying too hard to be black. Bitch, you're Rachel Dolezal"
HAHAHA!!
I always crack up when someone references her cuz we live in the same small city XD

Kwing responds:

You should get in touch with Gasmasq, he's from Spokane too.

Bummer Diss Bummer Diss

Killed it once again! Too bad this beat is just awful, I wouldn't battle you on it either :p

Kwing responds:

Are you kidding me? I fuckin' love this instrumental.