Hipster Girls Hipster Girls

LiberalShimmering responds:

Thanks!

leng leng

real chill, nice :)

Hole (Instrumental) Hole (Instrumental)

Real hiphop here, nice sampling!

Kwing responds:

Thanks!

Divide and Conquer Divide and Conquer

Real talk!

Kwing responds:

Thanks man! I recorded this in a rush so I wasn't sure it would turn out okay.

ff ff

Some of the bars with the snaps seem out of place, but besides that this is a step up from "f". It's really an infectious beat, great job!

Roll Call *extended* Roll Call *extended*

Yo I just checked a bunch of your tracks out, each one is fire!! You got your style down, it's real nice. Professional status! 808 never gonna fade and always hits hard!! You got a new fan, hope you keep uploading here.

f f

Love it, simple yet awesome. Simply awesome!

Summer Down Summer Down

No way this is goth, not when it sounds like the background music of every 80's action movie ever.

Feywer96 responds:

*laughs* well there isn't a "custom genre" addition to the selection; Ethereal Wave or just Electronic, Shoegaze is what I was going for, but "goth" was the only moody one I could find xD Appreciate the input ;)

Empathy Empathy

I voted 5/5 because this is underrated but I'm giving you 4.5 here because I was waiting for chill bass that never came. I love the track man, real chill and mellow. I'd bump this on a relaxing drive. I agree that this is more along the lines of chillstep for sure, but just some low bass tones could've set this track off. Great work though, this is a great piece! Good luck with the contest :)

BeeFef responds:

Thanks so much! I could see some chill bass being added in. I thought that the chords and stuff would be enough to cover the bass end but I guess not! Appreciate your review