EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

8,11,2,31,4,2,2,26,2,7,2,2

EBF is easily my favoritest flashgame series :) Look forward to the next installment!

Ships vs Monsters Ships vs Monsters

I don't like the launch method of setting out ships. Dragging them and click them to start/stop is super inefficient and really dragged down the gameplay to me.

Trueshot Trueshot

This is a great job for a first game. The mechanics and stuff were really smooth. The bullets coming from outside and forming a circle around me was something I haven't seen in a buttet hell game, kudos! The music is also awesome and I'm not just saying that cuz I made the title track :p Good work, keep progressing!!

brokeman11 responds:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It took some doing, but I wanted to create bullet mechanics that would give even touhou players notice. And, kudos to you as well. The instant I heard Titan, I knew I found my title song. Enjoy!

House of Tards House of Tards

This game was developed by Russians!!

Spectrum: Art Program Spectrum: Art Program

I guess I'll review this since it's been years and my tracks is in it XD well it's actually pretty cool but you should stick to battle rapping!

Kwing responds:

This is definitely old. More than anything, I realized you could make these cool patterns just by messing around with code and decided to upload what I had. Looking back it might have been neat to have a color randomizing system, but I actually feel pretty good about this one. If you check out my newest game Hungry Joe you'll see I'm no slacker in the programming department!

Shrink or Score Shrink or Score

After 1.5 years you finally released this game! Congrats on making it, I was going through my old tracks and stumbled upon this gem when I saw that you did finally uploaded a game using my track as you requested. Thanks for giving me proper credit :) Your concept is pretty cool but I think that the counter should still go down 1% even when you hit it perfectly so that the game doesn't go on forever. My fingers are like a metronome lol don't stop putting your creativity to use :)

Penry responds:

thanks for the review, (and of course the music! ) Thanks for the suggestion abou the lowering of the % counter, behind the scenes the counter is measuring in 60ths of a second, so to keep the game going forever your metronomic fingers would need to be acurate to 17 milliseconds every time :) . I'm about to upload another game today with your track in too (which i started about a year ago ! !)

Shark Lake Fisherman Shark Lake Fisherman

I read the directions, no problems! Cool game :)

fabian-jarrett responds:

Woo! Thanks.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Your dad is my hero

My perpetual nightmare My perpetual nightmare

sick!! thanks for using my track!!

I Want My Mommy! I Want My Mommy!

challenging gameplay and awesome music :)