BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

Just like Todd Anthony Short this video is Too Short!

To Goof A Predator To Goof A Predator

Pretty funny with good animation. The Chris Hansen voice acting could have been better though. He tends to drawl his words, I didn't hear it once in this.

Wario vs Kirby Wario vs Kirby

I'll be real and say that I thought this was boring. THe animation was done nicely, it just wasn't interesting to watch. Nostalgia alone isn't enough to make this good. Nice effort.

TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

You sound like Mundane Matt from YouTube. Anyway, I really like this video. The animation was great and it has a positive message. Time + circumstance changes people.

Raziberry responds:

I have never heard that I sound like Mundane Matt before, that's weird, man! Glad you liked it, though!

Fast and Furious Forty-Five Fast and Furious Forty-Five

This was retarded and I love it. Well done!

TRUMPED TRUMPED

Trumped 2 was funnier, but this was still fucking hilarious.

Samination responds:

THanks!

TRUMPED 2 TRUMPED 2

HAHAHA

end laughter XD

Samination responds:

I'm sure she does that in real life.

Universal Donor Universal Donor

Very pretentious, but I guess it's good that at least somebody is recognizing people that actually go out of their way to help strangers.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

I'm glad somebody said that the cartoon is pretentious. I was trying very hard not to come off that way, but I felt like I may have when I watched it over myself after it was completed. Your comment shows me that I still need to work on my storytelling and concepts so that they come off as being more genuine.

KING TRUMP!?! KING TRUMP!?!

Mr. Sabo, what you've just created is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent video were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this site is now dumber for having watched it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante

I like the wordiness of it, I have a thing for that. The over-the-top yet subtle gayness was also hilarious. Great animation and voice acting, props!

Sexual-Lobster responds: