That neck That neck

I don't think you know what a thot is lol good shit

Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire

5 Keks for you!

EmptyHero's Life Saving Load EmptyHero's Life Saving Load

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This shit was clownin', laughed the whole time! Reminded me of when I was 16 and went to Job Corps. When I first got there there was no attractive chicks...but after awhile some of them started looking pretty decent, I even fucked a girl in the storage room behind the cafeteria. She was not a looker lol but damn if I didn't need to bust a nut! Love all your stuff, this one was especially awesome! 5/5

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Sorry but I can't just suck everyone's dick in this circle jerk. I didn't like it; it wasn't funny, original, or even interesting to watch. I give you 5/5 for the cringe factor, but a 0/5 for actual worthiness.

BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

Just like Todd Anthony Short this video is Too Short!

To Goof A Predator To Goof A Predator

Pretty funny with good animation. The Chris Hansen voice acting could have been better though. He tends to drawl his words, I didn't hear it once in this.

Wario vs Kirby Wario vs Kirby

I'll be real and say that I thought this was boring. THe animation was done nicely, it just wasn't interesting to watch. Nostalgia alone isn't enough to make this good. Nice effort.

TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

You sound like Mundane Matt from YouTube. Anyway, I really like this video. The animation was great and it has a positive message. Time + circumstance changes people.

Raziberry responds:

I have never heard that I sound like Mundane Matt before, that's weird, man! Glad you liked it, though!

Fast and Furious Forty-Five Fast and Furious Forty-Five

This was retarded and I love it. Well done!

TRUMPED TRUMPED

Trumped 2 was funnier, but this was still fucking hilarious.

Samination responds: