View Profile hektikmusic

61 Movie Reviews

I never would've guessed the car, bravo! Love this especially since my 6 and 5 year old have been playing SF2T on our Nintendo Classic!

This girl must've really done a number on you since you've made so many videos about it.

Raziberry responds:

Not really, it hurt at the time but I can't tell an accurate story my college life without discussing my romances.

Mickey is never going to recover from that :'(

27 Game Reviews

Fun game, I wish it was more important to upgrade the dragon and fight waves instead of just get as much gold as quickly as possible and then upgrade the environment until the game is over. It was fun though and challenging! I look forward to a sequel with more ways to play, hopefully :)

Domo76 responds:

Hey, thanks a lot! Yes hopefully there will be a sequel in 2018 with more focus on the battle with the dragon and a bit more complex economy system. Stay tuned!!

8,11,2,31,4,2,2,26,2,7,2,2

EBF is easily my favoritest flashgame series :) Look forward to the next installment!

I don't like the launch method of setting out ships. Dragging them and click them to start/stop is super inefficient and really dragged down the gameplay to me.

148 Audio Reviews

Cool song, but in no way is this Ambient.

Thanks for the free trip around the world! This is amazing 5/5

At first I was perturbed that the intro seemed like a direct ripoff, but then track evolved quite nicely becoming its own thing of beauty in the process. Awesome work!

TheSpacePunk responds:

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!

214 Art Reviews

thicc

Amazing!

Thomas the t̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ clay spider thing

just a father of 3 that makes tracks in my spare time :)

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!