View Profile hektikmusic

61 Movie Reviews

I never would've guessed the car, bravo! Love this especially since my 6 and 5 year old have been playing SF2T on our Nintendo Classic!

This girl must've really done a number on you since you've made so many videos about it.

Raziberry responds:

Not really, it hurt at the time but I can't tell an accurate story my college life without discussing my romances.

Mickey is never going to recover from that :'(

28 Game Reviews

Fun game, I wish it was more important to upgrade the dragon and fight waves instead of just get as much gold as quickly as possible and then upgrade the environment until the game is over. It was fun though and challenging! I look forward to a sequel with more ways to play, hopefully :)

Domo76 responds:

Hey, thanks a lot! Yes hopefully there will be a sequel in 2018 with more focus on the battle with the dragon and a bit more complex economy system. Stay tuned!!

8,11,2,31,4,2,2,26,2,7,2,2

EBF is easily my favoritest flashgame series :) Look forward to the next installment!

I don't like the launch method of setting out ships. Dragging them and click them to start/stop is super inefficient and really dragged down the gameplay to me.

145 Audio Reviews

This is a funky lil jam! At about 50-60 seconds in this beat really takes off and did everything I wanted it to! Nice buildup and the sounds compliment eachother nicely, the melody is infectious!

Cinematic? Definitely an action movie then, perhaps with a sci-fi twist! Infectious and catchy, love the sounds. 5/5

yagru responds:

thanks! found a cs go sample pack so i had to have some fun with it ;D

Sorry about your kitty, I'm trying to find a new home for my puppy so I feel your pain :(
About the song tho, I love how it sounds. Reminds me of your track Illusion Confusion but a lot softer. Some of the same samples? The drums in this are more fitting. Just love the mood here. 5/5

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thank you! This track was created from scratch. Same scale as Illusion Confusion, but different track entirely. Glad ya like it though! Also sorry to hear about your dog. It’s not easy

214 Art Reviews

Amazing!

Thomas the t̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ clay spider thing

You didn't start watching this until 2 years after the show was over? Sad!

just a father of 3 that makes tracks in my spare time :)

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!