View Profile hektikmusic

62 Movie Reviews

This girl must've really done a number on you since you've made so many videos about it.

Raziberry responds:

Not really, it hurt at the time but I can't tell an accurate story my college life without discussing my romances.

Mickey is never going to recover from that :'(

You're the kind of person that would degrade a sunset for not being long enough, perhaps even for even being cliche.

29 Game Reviews

Fun game, I wish it was more important to upgrade the dragon and fight waves instead of just get as much gold as quickly as possible and then upgrade the environment until the game is over. It was fun though and challenging! I look forward to a sequel with more ways to play, hopefully :)

Domo76 responds:

Hey, thanks a lot! Yes hopefully there will be a sequel in 2018 with more focus on the battle with the dragon and a bit more complex economy system. Stay tuned!!

8,11,2,31,4,2,2,26,2,7,2,2

EBF is easily my favoritest flashgame series :) Look forward to the next installment!

I don't like the launch method of setting out ships. Dragging them and click them to start/stop is super inefficient and really dragged down the gameplay to me.

144 Audio Reviews

This is the best of all the current front paged tracks! Love the menacing yet friendly arrangement plus the chip tune feel. 5/5

Dude!! This was fucking awesome! I already had my speakers up and when I pressed play this track just took off! I wish the kicks would have relented somewhere in the middle, but nonetheless this was a great listen. 5/5

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it! I’d like to create more songs like this, but with more time to work on it of course haha

Ehh

181 Art Reviews

Love me some Xenomorph!

I'd definitely Smash, Bro!

Seeing as how my profile pic is one I took of a Xenomorph smoking a joint, I have to say that I'm very impressed by the level of realism here. Even her eyes look real! Amazing work, 5/5 <3

exzez responds:

The eyes took me the most time (besides the overall build-up) - thanks for your reply and the kind words. =)

just a father of 3 that makes tracks in my spare time :)

33, Male