View Profile hektikmusic

62 Movie Reviews

Your king has spoken

I never would've guessed the car, bravo! Love this especially since my 6 and 5 year old have been playing SF2T on our Nintendo Classic!

This girl must've really done a number on you since you've made so many videos about it.

Raziberry responds:

Not really, it hurt at the time but I can't tell an accurate story my college life without discussing my romances.

27 Game Reviews

Fun game, I wish it was more important to upgrade the dragon and fight waves instead of just get as much gold as quickly as possible and then upgrade the environment until the game is over. It was fun though and challenging! I look forward to a sequel with more ways to play, hopefully :)

Domo76 responds:

Hey, thanks a lot! Yes hopefully there will be a sequel in 2018 with more focus on the battle with the dragon and a bit more complex economy system. Stay tuned!!

8,11,2,31,4,2,2,26,2,7,2,2

EBF is easily my favoritest flashgame series :) Look forward to the next installment!

I don't like the launch method of setting out ships. Dragging them and click them to start/stop is super inefficient and really dragged down the gameplay to me.

156 Audio Reviews

This definitely has a Space Disco feel to it :)

Just as I thought, 6 (Fantasy) was the best. Love the chill lo-fi vibe. It definitely needs to be longer tho! Great collection of tracks :)

Vortonox responds:

Thank u! :)

You had to have been inspired by track Fizzy Fruit by 8-bitheroes. There are just so many similar parallels going on here!

214 Art Reviews

For some reason this gave me flashbacks from being a kid in California. Amazing work!

I love old old movies so this automatically gets a 5 from me :D

TaraGraphika responds:

I love old old movies too:)

Thank you so much!

That's what you get for spending 100k on a degree in gender studies or not being able to apply yourself.

just a father of 3 that makes tracks in my spare time :)

35, Male