View Profile hektikmusic

62 Movie Reviews

This girl must've really done a number on you since you've made so many videos about it.

Raziberry responds:

Not really, it hurt at the time but I can't tell an accurate story my college life without discussing my romances.

Mickey is never going to recover from that :'(

You're the kind of person that would degrade a sunset for not being long enough, perhaps even for even being cliche.

29 Game Reviews

Fun game, I wish it was more important to upgrade the dragon and fight waves instead of just get as much gold as quickly as possible and then upgrade the environment until the game is over. It was fun though and challenging! I look forward to a sequel with more ways to play, hopefully :)

Domo76 responds:

Hey, thanks a lot! Yes hopefully there will be a sequel in 2018 with more focus on the battle with the dragon and a bit more complex economy system. Stay tuned!!

8,11,2,31,4,2,2,26,2,7,2,2

EBF is easily my favoritest flashgame series :) Look forward to the next installment!

I don't like the launch method of setting out ships. Dragging them and click them to start/stop is super inefficient and really dragged down the gameplay to me.

143 Audio Reviews

Loving the vibe, it reminds me of a time that possibly never was

It's like jazz but with a hardcore guitar lol love it!

This is the best of all the current front paged tracks! Love the menacing yet friendly arrangement plus the chip tune feel. 5/5

183 Art Reviews

Really loving this especially because it looks like something that belongs in a book lol great work! 5/5

Cwtfern responds:

Thank you! I wouldn't mind illustrating for a book.

Awesome but mostly because I named my son Ridley lol great work!!

I've never done enough to trip, just enough caps to get that sweet body high. There were flickers in my peripheral, but nothing to fret over. Nice work!

cyangorilla responds:

Shroom trips can get real bad quickly

just a father of 3 that makes tracks in my spare time :)

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!