Animatic Segment, Soldier and Gas mask scene Animatic Segment, Soldier and Gas mask scene

I like how this won Daily 3rd Place for November 12th even though to me it's still the 11th. Great job!

EvanClifford responds:

didnt notice till you pointed that out :o thats crazy, thanks!

The Legend of Zelda 30th The Legend of Zelda 30th

Wow, this was amazing! Loved looking back at the 30 awesome years of Zelda! Great work here 5/5

That neck That neck

I don't think you know what a thot is lol good shit

Castle Woodwarf Castle Woodwarf

Fun game, I wish it was more important to upgrade the dragon and fight waves instead of just get as much gold as quickly as possible and then upgrade the environment until the game is over. It was fun though and challenging! I look forward to a sequel with more ways to play, hopefully :)

Domo76 responds:

Hey, thanks a lot! Yes hopefully there will be a sequel in 2018 with more focus on the battle with the dragon and a bit more complex economy system. Stay tuned!!

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

8,11,2,31,4,2,2,26,2,7,2,2

EBF is easily my favoritest flashgame series :) Look forward to the next installment!

Ships vs Monsters Ships vs Monsters

I don't like the launch method of setting out ships. Dragging them and click them to start/stop is super inefficient and really dragged down the gameplay to me.

The Funnel The Funnel

here's the realness 5/5

Kwing responds:

Always great to hear from you.

+2nd Of Nothin+ +2nd Of Nothin+

It has an interesting feel to it. I like experimental music, as this seems to be. Never hurts to mess around! Some parts are better than others but to me it's generally catchy :)

Fizzy Fruit Fizzy Fruit

Wow, this is amazing! Love all the sounds and the arrangement! Added to my short list of favs :)

8-bitheroes responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the track!

speen speen

So many subtle movements that make this really dynamic!

Alien insect Alien insect

Reminds me of Starship Troopers!

winterland winterland

I was expecting Little Red Riding Hood but that girl is at least 35.