View Profile hektikmusic

All 148 Audio Reviews

84 w/ Responses

Cool song, but in no way is this Ambient.

Thanks for the free trip around the world! This is amazing 5/5

At first I was perturbed that the intro seemed like a direct ripoff, but then track evolved quite nicely becoming its own thing of beauty in the process. Awesome work!

TheSpacePunk responds:

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!

This is a funky lil jam! At about 50-60 seconds in this beat really takes off and did everything I wanted it to! Nice buildup and the sounds compliment eachother nicely, the melody is infectious!

Cinematic? Definitely an action movie then, perhaps with a sci-fi twist! Infectious and catchy, love the sounds. 5/5

yagru responds:

thanks! found a cs go sample pack so i had to have some fun with it ;D

Sorry about your kitty, I'm trying to find a new home for my puppy so I feel your pain :(
About the song tho, I love how it sounds. Reminds me of your track Illusion Confusion but a lot softer. Some of the same samples? The drums in this are more fitting. Just love the mood here. 5/5

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thank you! This track was created from scratch. Same scale as Illusion Confusion, but different track entirely. Glad ya like it though! Also sorry to hear about your dog. It’s not easy

Loving the vibe, it reminds me of a time that possibly never was

It's like jazz but with a hardcore guitar lol love it!

This is the best of all the current front paged tracks! Love the menacing yet friendly arrangement plus the chip tune feel. 5/5

Dude!! This was fucking awesome! I already had my speakers up and when I pressed play this track just took off! I wish the kicks would have relented somewhere in the middle, but nonetheless this was a great listen. 5/5

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it! I’d like to create more songs like this, but with more time to work on it of course haha

just a father of 3 that makes tracks in my spare time :)

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!