View Profile hektikmusic

All 156 Audio Reviews

85 w/ Responses

This definitely has a Space Disco feel to it :)

Just as I thought, 6 (Fantasy) was the best. Love the chill lo-fi vibe. It definitely needs to be longer tho! Great collection of tracks :)

Vortonox responds:

Thank u! :)

You had to have been inspired by track Fizzy Fruit by 8-bitheroes. There are just so many similar parallels going on here!

I'm looking forward to hearing tracks 6 and 1. Interesting stuff!

Vortonox responds:

Posting now!

Besides the slight clipping I think this track sounds dope af, idk what these haters are talking about! And I definitely would've labeled this Chillstep as well, it's definitely not Trap. It wasn't too repetitive to me, slight variations in the melody were like any other song. Great job!

I like it but it feels just a little empty, like there needs to be some very innocuous pad or drawn out synth in the far background. To me this track sounds like 80's nostalgic music but made in the mid 90's lol I really dig it though, the beat and your girlfriend's stellar vocal performance!

Glad I decided to check in on some NG music today. This track did not disappoint, it sounded absolutely amazing!

KLYDIX responds:

This guy below me is tripping, those times when that synth melody shines through are the best parts! Love how simple yet dope af this track is.

This experiment of sounds is just nasty! I love how raw it is, and after 4:45 it gets to be super sick! 5/5 all day, killer work!

I've had my account for over 8 years and this is the first dubstep track I've ever fav'd. Love the melody and that the bass isn't harsh. Awesome track! I enjoyed it throughout and have already listened to this a few times. Excellent job!

DJVI responds:

Thank you for the review, so nice to hear that 😀

just a father of 3 that makes tracks in my spare time :)

35, Male