View Profile hektikmusic

All 62 Movie Reviews

17 w/ Responses

Your king has spoken

I never would've guessed the car, bravo! Love this especially since my 6 and 5 year old have been playing SF2T on our Nintendo Classic!

This girl must've really done a number on you since you've made so many videos about it.

Raziberry responds:

Not really, it hurt at the time but I can't tell an accurate story my college life without discussing my romances.

Mickey is never going to recover from that :'(

You're the kind of person that would degrade a sunset for not being long enough, perhaps even for even being cliche.

Video is perfectly edited in a way that suits your style of art. However, I think the images used in the video look a little too dull and like they're of lower quality than what appears on your page. Some subtle background music would've really set this video off, and that squeaky door sound was overused a tad bit in this. Just some tips! Great work tho from your pal and yourself!

I like how this won Daily 3rd Place for November 12th even though to me it's still the 11th. Great job!

EvanClifford responds:

didnt notice till you pointed that out :o thats crazy, thanks!

Wow, this was amazing! Loved looking back at the 30 awesome years of Zelda! Great work here 5/5

I don't think you know what a thot is lol good shit

5 Keks for you!

just a father of 3 that makes tracks in my spare time :)

35, Male